Welcome to my brand-new website at NANIMOO.SE! My name is NaniMoose, and I draw filthy things. If you're here, you probably know what you're in for. But just in case you don't, here are some things you should know:
The term Furry is used to describe the animal-people I like to draw. There's a whole subculture dedicated to these sorts of critters -- but all that matters here is that you like porn of them.
The Penis is the male reproductive organ, and if you're going to browse this site, you should expect to see a few. Your tender virgin eyes should also be prepared to encounter Vaginas, Breasts, and various Bodily Fluids.
The slanty navigation links up above take you to this site's main bits:
That's here! Introduction, news and stuff.
The main archive for completed drawings.
A dumping ground for sketches and other incomplete drawings.
Web-games, apps, and other weird diversions.
Gift art made by other artists for me.
I've been at this for quite some time -- since about 2001 -- and it's all here, tucked away in the dark corners of this site. So look around and have fun!
Social Media Mooses!
I am active on these platforms:
I also have accounts on Twitter, InkBunny, Weasyl, Furry Network, and SoFurry, but those are not actively maintained.
Copyright & Policy
Just including these because I do get asked every now and then...
Although I claim copyright on all artwork that I've personally drawn on this site, it is free to redistribute on image boards, chat programs and such. It is NOT okay to sell copies of my art, unless you and I have some explicit deal to do so. Artwork found on this site that I have not drawn (guest art, collaborations and such) are not nessicarily covered by this policy.
All characters that I've created are fairly open as well. Feel free to draw them in any situation you desire, but if you do, please send me a copy! Also, feel free to role-play as any of my secondary characters online (that is, any character other than NaniMoose and GirlNani).
Strip Texas Holdem Poker
A more serious poker game developed around the engine I made for the Strip Pai Gow poker game. More strategy, better AI, but still with just as many titties and dicks!
Strip Pai Gow Poker
A game of chance! A game of cunning! A game of titties and dicks! Help Nani and the regulars to scheme, tease and ogle their way to victory!
Con Story (engine prototype)
The graphics here are from Redic-Nomad, who approached me with this game idea about a guy trying to survive a furry convention without any cash. I made an HTML engine for moving little sprite guys around, and filled the hotel lobby with clones just to see how it handles crowds. Redic decided to go with a more traditional PC developer, but this game engine prototype remains. It's pointless, but interesting!
Controls: To move your guy, use the arrow keys, or click where you want him to walk to (ooh, pathing!). To summon all NPCs to the front of the lobby, hold the space bar down.
AI Style Tag Comparison
Some different style tags thrown at an AI text-to-image tool that can generate furry porn.
A dead-simple drawing app that squiggles up your lines like a Dr. Katz cartoon as you're trying to draw 'em. Should work with mouse, touch, or stylus.
This shows how generational quality loss affects a digital image. It starts with a digital picture (Moose Butts, in this case) and sends it through JPG compression, and feeds the output through that process again and again recursively. There are some controls for quality settings, and you can also see how differently the new WebP format behaves, compared to old JPG.
Jet Set Birdo
A dickgirl birdo graffiti set for the Windows version of Jet Set Radio! It makes so much more sense why they're coming after you with tanks and helicopters when you're tagging the city with this sort of filth.
Jet Set Birdo
One of my favorite console games of all time is Jet Set Radio (also called Jet Grind Radio in the USA due to copyright shenanigans), a graffiti-tagging game released in 2000 for the Sega Dreamcast. Sega has since released this game on Steam, and it's pretty much a direct port of the Dreamcast version, warts and all. I also found a third-party tool that can take transparent PNG files and encode them as custom graffiti sets for the game.
So I made this custom set of dickgirl Birdo graffiti for the game.
The game just makes so much more sense this way! If you're going around the city spraying this sort of filth all over the place, it's only natural that they'd be coming at you with SWAT teams and tanks and whatnot.
- Download the "jet_set_birdo.zip" file.
- Find your Steam folder (usually "C:\Program Files\Steam" or "C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam")
- Go into the "userdata" subfolder
- Go into the "205950" subfolder
- Go into the "remote" subfolder
- Go into the "SAVE" subfolder
- Each save slot will have a subfolder here; "0" for the first slot, "1" for the second, etc. Go into the appropriate subfolder.
- Paste the three files contained in the zip file ("jetset___lar", "jetset___sma", and "jetset___xla") into this folder.
- Load your game and go into the Graffiti screen. Select the "Select graffiti from the list" option.
- For each of the three sizes of graffiti, choose the custom slot (the green E at the end of the list).
Moosebound is a mod I created for the game Starbound.
The current version of my mod is compatible with Beta v. Glad Giraffe - Update 3 and is sadly NOT compatible with the current released version. The reason for this is that a lot of this mod centered around modifications to the Ship AI and how it was involved in how the plot advances, but that whole system was trashed in post-1.0 releases.
- New playable "Nani" race with several unique color schemes and hairstyles
- Custom naughty armor and weapons for the ten tech tiers
- Fursuit crafting, now with dyes
- Custom ship designs (slightly phallic) and ship AI (slightly sassy)
- Custom pet species
- Filthy posters based on my art will spawn as random treasure drops
- Special class of Nani tenant (attracted by a room with a colony deed, bed, door, and one of the above posters) that gives interesting items as rent
- Custom respawn animation
- Custom male and female damage grunts (...sampled from a porn)
- Contains adult content! Crudely pixellated titties and dicks!
- Download the "moosebound-3.0.zip" file.
- Find your Starbound folder. If you have Starbound on Steam for Windows, this path is probably something like "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\".
- Inside, there should be a "giraffe_storage" folder. Go there.
- If you've never installed a Starbound mod before, you may need to create a "mods" folder here.
- If you don't already have an extended race mod, copy the "xbawks" folder from this archive into the mods folder. This will add more slots to the race selection screen.
- Copy the "nani" folder from this archive into the mods folder. This will add the Nani race to the list of races.
- Start the game! You should now be able to create a Nani when starting a new character in the game.
Current Version Information
- Current Version: 3.0
- Release date: March 23, 2016
- Compatible with: Starbound Beta v. Glad Giraffe - Update 3